With the holidays coming up there are going to be a lot of parties to attend. Its time to start thinking about gifts for your hosts and hostesses! It does not have to be something expensive. There are many choices out there but this one from Martha Stewart is one of the most unique ones I've seen!
Instead of bringing the usual bottle of wine to your hostess, why not give her a Wine-Label Album Kit?
Tools and Materials
Wine bottle with label
Basket of your choice
Bone folder (optional)
Wine Label Album How-To
1. Wipe label with a clean cloth, and be sure it's dry.
2. Use 5-by-6-inch wine-label savers from Wine Enthusiast.
3. While holding pull tab, remove the protective backing of the label.
4. Carefully position sticker on the label, leaving 1/4 inch around the edge.
5. Use a bone folder or other hard tool to press sticker very securely onto the label, and trace the edges of the border to make sure it's sticking securely.
6. Peel back label slowly and evenly.
7. Place label in notebook.
8. With a basket of your choice, add a bottle of wine, wine-label stickers, and the label notebook into a kit.
Find wine-label removers at wineenthusiast.com. Notebooks for wine labels can be found at paperpresentation.com.