Serve this festive snack mix at your Halloween party this year! I love that the blue corn chips look black against the orange Cheetos.
- 2-1/2 cups coarsely crushed blue corn chips
- 1 cup corn nuts
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup pretzel sticks
- 1 cup canned shoestring potatoes
- 1 cup cheese sticks
- 1/2 cup shelled pistachio nuts or peanuts
1. Put the crushed corn chips, corn nuts, raisins, pretzel sticks, shoestring potatoes, cheese sticks, and pistachio nuts or peanuts in a serving bowl. Stir to mix with a wooden spoon.
2. To store, place mix in a plastic bag or container; seal or cover tightly. Store in a cool, dry place for up to 2 weeks. Makes sixteen 1/2-cup servings.
(photo from bhg.com)