Here is a great and easy way to give Mom something personalized by you this Mother's Day!
- Gingham and floral craft paper (or any print you like)
- Paper-edger scissors
- 1 1/2" x 2" photocopied snapshot
- Chartreuse craft paper (or any color you like)
- Candle in glass holder, 4" diam. x 5 1/2"H
1. Cut 3 1/2" x 13" band of gingham and 1 1/2" x 13" band of floral paper. Trim floral band with paper edgers. Create border for snapshot by cutting 2 1/2" x 3" rectangle from chartreuse paper. Glue photo onto border.
2. Glue the floral band lengthwise onto gingham band two inches from top edge. Glue square in center of gingham band. Glue collage to candle. Tie ribbon around top edge; center bow above snapshot.
(photo from allyou.com)